Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Man, It Feels Good to FEEL GOOD!!!!

It has been two whole days that I have felt great - back to my old self! And no one else in the house is sick either! It seems like forever since we have all been well.
Sunday I went shopping with Bryanna - just the two of us, it was such a nice day. I have been wanting to get a new outfit for our photo session on Coronado Island in 2 weeks. I found exactly what I was looking for - I always have the best luck when I shop with her!
Today I got the house all straightened up and it feels so good to have a clean house again. Tonight I played in my studio and got a whole project completed - again seems like forever since that has happened and again it felt GREAT!
Us three girls are heading to Vegas in December for Lizzy's 21st birthday (can you believe my baby is gonna be 21!!!) I thought it would be fun to have something to countdown the days until our trip. So, this is what I came up with. I actually got the idea from someone else, but I love how it turned out.

Click on photo for more details
I have also been working on a travel journal for our 25th wedding anniversary trip to Coronado Island that I hope to share with you tomorrow night.
I hope you all had a great weekend like I did - enjoy your week!

No comments: