Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Two Bugs and a Monkey!

Last week my Daughter caught that nasty flu that is going around. Because she was soooo sick, she couldn't get Monkey to and from school so the girls came to stay with us. It was fun to have them all day. We did baths and homework, ate dinner as a family, watched cartoons and played. I see why 20 year olds have kids not people "my age"!
The girls went home late Friday night and by Sunday afternoon Monkey was sick! By 10pm I was sick! By Monday morning Bug was sick!
I am laying in bed watching old movies and decided to give a quick update since it's been a few days since I've been around. I hope the rest of you manage to keep healthy!
Have a great week Friends - I will be back soon. . . .
 This is monkey and Bug at the pharmacist when we were picking up Mommy's Tamaflu
 
Till we meet again. . . .

No comments: