Wednesday, November 14, 2012

It's Finally Ready!!!

For those of you that signed up for my Dec 1st Christmas Canvas at The Occasional Artist (without even knowing what it would be - brave souls!) I have finally gotten the sample finished and here it is. . .
 
 
What do you think? Are you still gonna stay signed up? The sample will be in the store on Friday afternoon for anyone that wants to see it in real life. You know I am in love with subway art these days and I thought it would be fun to add that element to the canvas. We will also be using a product we have not used in class yet - I hope you will enjoy that. And of course you are gonna get your hands dirty so come prepared!
If you are taking this class and want your canvas personalized with your own family, friends or pets name on Santa's list I will need you to email me with your names (maximum of 10 first names) by November 24th. Otherwise your list will be blank.
I hope you are all having a great week!
Till we meet again. . .

No comments: