Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Look What I am Doing on my Summer Vacation. . .

That's right it is another new class - June 17th from 5:30 - 9pm at the Creative Quest!
Come make this fun portfolio style journal to document what you do on your summer vacation this year. Whether you have a fabulous trip planned or just a quiet summer at home this is the perfect little journal to keep everything together. There is plenty of space for writing, collecting postcards, menus and other goodies and of course a place for your photos. All of this loaded in this fun flip style book.















Class is limited to 10 people and will be $45 - I to see you there!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I lived near you, I would love to take this class! Maybe in the future you'll think about making it an online class. It's gorgeous!

cherry said...

Marta, I will see you at class on Friday the 17th June. I have missed you. Cherry