Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It's Official. . .

Everything is gone! The guy from Data Doctors called this morning and the damage was too severe and they are unable to retrieve any documents, files or images.
I feel as though I am mourning the death of a loved one here. I know that sounds silly but The things I am most passionate about, the photos of my family, the photos of my art, the written instructions for my classes and so many more things were on that drive, and now they are gone and I cannot ever get them back. The thought of trying to recreate the ones that can be recreated seems too daunting of a task.
So I am going to send out a plea here on my blog to all of my friends here. . .
If I have ever sent you a file with any of my class instructions would you please take pity on me and email them back to me? I would be so appreciative if you could do that.
Well, I guess I should go and try to take care of some other things
Have a great day and back up your computer!!!
Toodles
Garbonzobeenz1@aol.com

No comments: