Saturday, July 18, 2009

It's Game Night!

I made these two (pretty cool) backgammon boards tonight. They will be taught at The Creative Quest in October. I think they will make a pretty cool Christmas gift for someone on your list. You will get to pick which board you want to make when you sign up for the class. They are both totally different, but I really like them both! Which is your favorite?

The Pink & Black was made with my 21 year old daughter in mind. Can you see the crystals down the center? This one just had to have some BLING!
Click on the picture and you can see the whole board.

Guess who the inspiration was for this one? Yeppers it is my beloved Graphic 45 papers on this one. This one is much more classic - almost manly if you will.
Click on the picture and you can see the whole board.
I can't wait for Gary to get home this weekend. He and I love to play backgammon. We got a really nice oak board as a wedding present. Twenty-five years later we are still playing on that same board. I think it is time for a change!
Have a great weekend friends!

No comments: