Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy Thursday

Nothing much to report today. Mostly I cleaned out my pantries and cabinets and went grocery shopping. I have not done a full shopping trip in over a month!!!!
Monkey was not feeling so great today. I'm not sure if she has caught the bug her Mom had on Monday of if it is just teething. Either way she was not her normal happy self today. You could really tell her tummy was hurting.
Yesterday she was fine though. We went to the park to play for a bit. She loves the slides!!!

Gary ended up meeting us up there on his lunch break. He decided we should go to the pool also. Of course none of us had swimsuits or towels and he had to go back to work in 30 mins. But that did not stop him from having some water fun with Monkey. She has NO FEAR and I am really glad she starts swim lessons next weekend.
Well I hope you all have a great weekend - I am going to try to be here at some point this weekend.
PS - be sure to click on the photos so you can see them bigger

No comments: