Saturday, October 31, 2015

More Houses

 Hello Friends - I just thought I'd pop in and share a few more houses with you to download and add to your "Address Book". I have so enjoyed drawing these houses and have started looking at "real" houses to draw now.  Gary is so sweet, he helps me when I can't figure out angles and stuff - he is a wiz at all of that! 


you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. - 1 Peter 2:5


For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ. - 1 Cor 3:11

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. - John 14:2

In you, LORD, I have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame. - Psalm 71:1

Anyhoo - just right click and hit "save as" to download. 
Enjoy!
I hope theses will be a blessing to you and I would love it if you would let me know you downloaded them in the comment section.

PS - Here is the rest of the "Address Book"

No comments: