Monday, February 15, 2010

I need a donut!!!!!

Not one you eat - one you sit on!!!! My butt is killing me. If you know me, you know I never just "sit" and this weekend that is all I did. I was lucky enough to get to attend Nikon University this weekend (Christmas gift from my Mommy) and it was from 9:30am - 4:30pm Sat & Sun. OMGoodness I thought I would die. Although I really enjoyed the class I wish part of it would have been standing up. But I was so jazzed by the classes that today I gave myself a treat. I registered for a photography mentoring trip!!! I can't wait. If you click on the link you can read all about it. We will be going to southern Calif to all of the places I love to go when I visit there. . .
Coronado Island
Scripps
LaJolla
Balboa Park
Point Loma and more
Doesn't that sound like fun? I have wanted to do one of these trips for several years now and I just decided there was no time like the present to do it. We are gonna learn all kinds of stuff about lighting, night photography, action shots and tons more. I hope I will have some great pictures to share with you when I get back.
I am also taking a class at the store tomorrow night - I haven't gotten to take a book class in so long, I am really looking forward to that as well. Hopefully I feel like sitting by tomorrow!
Hope you all had a great weekend too!

No comments: